GET THE MOST COVERAGE YOU CAN WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG AND RATES ARE AT THEIR LOWEST
Are you still in your residency – here’s what you need to know:
- While you are young and healthy is the best time to sign up for disability insurance.
- Although you are practicing medicine, the insurance companies view you as just starting out, and typically have discounted policies.
- These discounted policies are usually only available during your residency, but the pricing and coverage lasts for your career.
- Increase your benefits throughout your career.
We recommend getting a quality disability policy while you are young and healthy and the rates are at their lowest.
Listen to a snipped from our podcast about the subject:
Advice To Young Doctors
Not sure of your options or the best course of action or what type of disability coverage you should get?
Click below and schedule a call with us. We’ll explain the options available to you, work with you to evaluate your specific needs and recommend a plan to protect your investment.
I’m Nick Trawinski, President of The Doctor Insurance Group. We are a consulting firm with a dedicated focus on the insurance and financial planning needs of physicians.
Why work with us? Because our specialty is protecting your specialty.
In addition to ensuring you have the right coverage, I have been able to save clients more than $100,000 over the course of their careers by shopping special rates and leveraging hospital affiliated discounts.
Special Resident Premiums ranging from $150 - $220 per month
- Base Monthly Benefit: $5,000
- Guaranteed Premiums
- 90Day Elimination Period
- Age 67 Benefit Period
- True Own Occupation Coverage
- Future Benefit Increase Option up to $20,000 per month of future coverage
- 3% Cost of Living Protection
- Enhances Partial Disability Coverage
Rates vary based on your age, sex, specialty, location, health history, optional riders and carrier.
Choose from 6 A-Rated Carriers
Over 2,000 physicians have trusted us to develop comprehensive disability insurance and tax-free retirement strategies for them and their families.
Our CEO, Nick Trawinski, has been supporting physicians with their disability and other insurance needs for over 14 years, and is considered an industry expert.
Our speciality is helping you protect the wealth you've earned in your specialty, and we've placed more than $100,000,000 in disability insurance coverage protection.
ALL 6 CARRIERS
There are only 6 carriers offering TRUE Own Specialty Disability Insurance and we work with all of them.
Schedule a brief call with us to review your coverages, and let us help develop a plan that truly protects you, your family and your practice.