What information do we collect and what do we do with it?
Using Our Website and Portal
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a contact form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
What We Retain
We retain the following data as provided by our clients at the time their accounts are set up:
- Name (as provided)
- Email Address
- Password (******)
- Registration Date
- Last Visit Date
- IP Address (For Security Purposes, logged in forum posts and purchase records)
- Contact Information and Address as Provided
This data is stored on our servers and is not shared with any outside party for any reason. It is used exclusively to enable us to provide service to our customers, and maintain the security of their accounts.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures, encryption services and 3rd party platforms to help maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
The web hosting provider we use is located in the USA and scans our website daily for malware and other potential problems, and we are notified immediately if there are problems.
How long to we keep your information?
We keep your information for the time you registered on our website(s) until you request we delete it. To request we remove your information, please visit our contact page.
Yes. Besides being delicious, cookies are small files that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Advertising and Remarketing
On occasion, we have and will likely continue to promote our products and services through third-party advertising programs such as Google AdSense, Facebook. Remarketing campaigns are currently not in use, though we have used them in the past. These campaigns use the advertiser’s third-party cookies and tracking software to determine if you’ve been to our website before, and if so, to better target advertising to you. We do not store any of the information gathered by advertising entities such as Google or Facebook ourselves.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on 10/28/2018